Friday, February 08, 2013

I am writing after gap of almost four years ,s ?o much has happened in these years that some times I shudder to think about it.Life is so fragile that one wonders as to how and why we are controlled by an unknown force ,force which is invisible,non -answerable and non communicable.We are told by various learned people to accept these happenings as these are pre destined. I am referring to the untimely demise of my brother ----------,such a loss that I am unable to accept it.A person who is so dedicated to health and leading a disciplined and balanced life is no more within a span of 3-4 monthes.One is so helpless and is forced by unknown power to accept it. A person who is so close to you and loves his near and dear ones so much vanishes in matter of seconds.I am unable to get answers to all such quarries .Who has made this world, human-beings,plants,all organism and controls it with an iron hand.
 I have read so many spiritual books and all suggest to live in present and have a positive approach towards life.Live in present and do not worry about future. How is it possible .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home